FROM THE DESK OF IAN GALLON
From: "Mark Cantin"
Subject: From the Desk of....
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 20:14:07 GMT
X-Mailer: Pegasus Mail/Windows (v1.22)
FROM THE DESK OF IAN GALLONS
THINGS TO DO TODAY
1. Drink a 6-pack for breakfast
2. Have another 6-pack
3. maybe one more
4. Write song about breasts or something
5. Laugh at JLT in the unemployment line. Drivel, indeed!
6. Drink a fifth of Johnny Walker Red for lunch
7. Blow all my money in ill-advised investments
8. Drink a gallon of muscatel
9. Run around naked
11. Drink cologne
12. Alienate the greatest guitar player to walk the earth, force him to quit
and reform his "other" band thru another one of my off-key, choked-scream,
embarrassing lackluster performances.
13. Forget lyrics, laugh thru half of each song.
14. Scream til I cough up blood (check into taped overdubs)
15. Drink Drano to soothe throat
16. Drain a half-case of Couvier
18. Run around naked some more.
19. Do some serious drinking
20. Slug a bottle of Vicks 44
21. Drink radiator fluid
22. Drain a pony keg for a night cap
23. Call Betty Ford Clinic--ah, maybe tomorrow.
OH, YOU KNOW I DON'T MEAN IT!! JUST KIDDING! ROCK ON,
IAN!! ERRR, A FAMOUS BLACK-CLAD GUITAR PLAYER MADE ME
DO THIS--YEAH, THAT'S IT! YEAH!! OWW!! YEEE-OWWW!!
THANK YOU! CHEERS!! YOU'VE ALL BEEN GREAT!! THANK YOU!
GOOD NIGHT! YEE-OOWWW!!
[ amd-p index | search ]