[ d e e p P u r . p l e ) The Highway Star

Review

This is a review from the show of April 2nd from Argentina.

I'd seen Deep Purple this Friday and I can say that it was the best show that I've seen in my 23 years of life. I can't believe that they sound so excellent!!!! It was much better than the 1996 show.
But the best was Gillan's voice. It didn't sound like the old days but It was much better than in 1996. It was very beautiful. He sang, he screamed, and he joked with us.
Roger Glover did an excellent bass work. He change my opinion about him. I thought that he was a normal bass player but, in the show, he showed me that he is one of the best!!!
Steve Morse made a very very very good job with the guitar.
Ian Paice hit the drums like just he is known to do, a mix of jazz and hard rock. I just told that he is a real master drummer.
But the low point was Jon Lord. He looks a little "Out of this world" (What happened with you?). But his keyboard work was very very beautiful.
I went out from the stadium very happy because my favourite band was in an excellent fit and Gillan's voice is much better than years before.
I just don't like that the band just played one song from the excellent Abandon!!!
I'll give you a 10/10, Guys!!!

I'm waiting for the next time!!!!

Martin Brunás

[ reviews | the highway star ]