19th, 20th shows in São Paulo, Olympia
So friends, the band was really good. I will resume my impressions on
- the set list is almost completely "Machine Head" and
- the new CD is less played,
- other way, the new Rainbow shows are basically in the new album - so we all know who really composes and who really just play and sing in this band,
- in the moments of improvisation Morse is too weak, and don't shows the
- But Morse played all songs, and don't interrupt his playing to adjust guitar levels or to talk to backstage, things that Blackmore insists always on doing.
- I went to the hotel to take some photographs with the guys: interesting - the manager gives thousand of tichets - but only to girls (very smart, dont ya think?).
- But all of the purple guys were very kind, the most of all Roger Glover, always smiling and signing everything.
- Gillan vocals were on top, the better was the last day, with a fantastic Speed King performance.
- The Led song played was Bring it on home, not Whole lotta love.
- Forgive my English.
- Best wishes.
[ reviews | the highway star ]