title = 'The Deep Purple Discography'
- Standing in the rain (Bolin) 5.05
- The devil is singing our song (Bolin/Tesar) 4.22
- Must be love (Bolin/Cook) 3.48
- Alexis (Bolin/Cook) 5.07
- Ride the wind (Bolin/Kenner) 3.45
- Got no time for trouble (Bolin/Tesar) 3.47
- Rather be alone with alone (a.k.a. Song for Dale) (Kenner) 2.05
- From another time (Bolin/Tesar) 4.00
- Mystery (Bolin/Tesar) 6.10
Recorded at Cleveland Recording Company, with the exception of "Rather be alone with you" which was recorded at Peter's Palace. Engineered by Ken Hamann. Re-mix engineers: Tom Dowd (Atlantic Records) and Ken Hamman (Cleveland Recording Company). Produced by the James Gang.
- Crusin' down the highway (Bolin/Peters) 3.16
- Do it (Bolin/Kenner) 3.38
- Wildfire (Bolin/Tesar) 3.30
- Sleepwalker (Bolin/Tesar) 4.01
- Miami two-step (Bolin/Tesar/Fox) 1.32
- Medley 5.59
- Praylude (Bolin)
- Red skies (Bolin)
- Spanish lover (Bolin/Cook) 3.43
- Summer breezes (Bolin) 2.40
- Head above the water (Bolin/Peters) 4.18
Produced by Tom Dowd & the James Gang.